Ehehehe! I had SO so SOOO Much fun with these ones!
These are Draw to Adopt adoptables, first time for me doing this
Rules for Adoption
-First Come NOT First Served-
(I will decide who gets what after I return from Mission Trip) sorry it's going to take a while
1. All adoptables are FREE to adopt
2. You must draw a picture of the one you wish to adopt
3. Please don't take advantage of my art (No Re-selling!)
4. You are welcome to change or add things to the adoptable you are trying out for
5. Please don't complain if you don't one, there is more to come
6. All entries will be judged on your creativity you put into the character, not your skill
7. Please fill out a sheet below, before you submit your drawing.
8. Also one adoptable per user please
Sorry forgot about this rule
Happy Adopting Everyone!
Picture: (include link)
Other info: (optional)
Age: 10 in Griffon years, 50 in Human years
Other Info: Despite his rather adorable and goofy appearance, Feathermint is not a baker or candy maker. In fact, he is actually a toy designer and maker. He often uses sweets, along with music, as inspiration for his works. He was created by a professional baker who was known for his lifelike creations. Feathermint was only one of the six creations that actually became self aware and set off to make their own lives. Out of all of these life-sized, conscious sweets, Feathermint is the only one with wings and is able to use them to fly.
Age: about four, but for his species that's about 11 in human years.
Other info: he is actually partially edible. In fact, he almost killed himself by accidentaly tasting the pink fudge on his head, amd trying to eat it. Enjoys candy, but not any candy with peanuts. In addition' he usedto live with his grandfather, who ran a large candy factory. One day, his grandfather said that he was going on a journey to find candy recipes all over the world, left Marvy in charge of the factory forever, and left. He never came back. The mews said he was lost in a snowstorm, but Marvy still thinks his grandfather is alive to this day.
Age: 2 in dog years
Other info: Very friendly and adorable little guy, full of energy and adventure.Entries
1. [link] [link] [link] [link]
2. [link] [link]
4. [link] [link] [link]
5. [link] [link] [link] [link] Thank you everyone who tried out for one and to those who got one. Please don't be upset if you didn't get one, there will be more coming very soon. Hope you all had fun
all characters made by